My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://phillipa-ashley.com/blog and update your bookmarks.

Phillipa Ashley

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New website

Well, I have a website at last. It's been designed by the brilliant Emily from Swank Web Design and I hope you like it.

Reaction so far has been great and I have to admit, Emily hit the nail on the head first time with the design.

I've included some information on there about how I started writing and some answers to FAQ's. I hope to add some writing tips soon plus a pic of me that won't scare the horses.

Please visit www.phillipa-ashley.com.

STOP PRESS: I've been invited to talk about Decent Exposure on Radio Cumbria. More details soon. The book is being launched at Ambleside Library on October 13 if anyone wantsto come along.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Michelle Styles said…

    Pip --

    It is a good website, but you might want to consider putting a link to the site on your sidebar of blog so that people do not have to cut and paste!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Phillipa said…

    Michelle

    Thanks for that.

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Liz Fielding said…

    Don't forget to tell everyone that Decent Exposure is listed as one of the PURE PASSION reads. Your readers can leave reviews and vote for you

    http://www.time-to-read.co.uk/read/

    :) Liz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home