My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://phillipa-ashley.com/blog and update your bookmarks.

Phillipa Ashley

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Little Black Dress

I've been away from my blog for a while because I've been deep into editing my second LBD book which is going to be called Wish You Were Here and will be on sale next summer. More details closer to... and also I have to finish the edits!

In the meantime I have been reading two fab LBD's - Step On It Cupid by Lorelei Mathias which is a brilliantly witty and contemporary take on the perils of finding true love in the 21st century and by contrast, Daisy's Back in Town by Rachel Gibson. This book is intense, atmospheric, hot and Texan with a big T. I have also realised that Decent Exposure is going to be published in October alongside Rachel Gibson's LBD, I'm In No Mood For Love.

Er... no wonder I love Rachel's writing - so does half of America. Rachel Gibson is one of the biggest names in romance in the world and a RITA award winner (RITA's are the Oscars of the romance writing world - I kid you not).

Visit here: http://www.rachelgibson.com/


PS Congrats to the very pregnant Julie Cohen whose spooky, kooky LBD, Spirit Willing, Flesh Weak is out on September 4th.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya
    well have completed my first 2 LBD's including Daisy's back in town. Had no idea she had such a following !!
    My next one will be yours of course !!
    DF x

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Nell Dixon said…

    Love the new title. I must get into town and find the LBD's!

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd never even heard of LDB before now. I can seen I need to investigate.

    Seeing the cover of your book in its full glory is really exciting ... and of course I'm not jealous that you're currently working on the second one.

    Really. I'm not.

    :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home