My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://phillipa-ashley.com/blog and update your bookmarks.

Phillipa Ashley

Monday, June 19, 2006

Just saw my cover!

This evening, I got an email with the jacket for Decent Exposure and it is absolutely hilarious! I can't share it with you just yet but it will be posted very soon. Watch this space.

It's witty, funny and ever so slightly risque...what a surprise considering the book is about a nude calendar.

I now have a promise to exact from a very nice person and fellow Headline author who kindly vowed to read the book in an unusual place. I hope to post a pic of her doing just that in October. Be careful what you wish for RT, that's what I say.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi Pip

    What a great idea... to ask people to read your novel in public or unusual places... I'm sure it will give your work the attention it deserves... Will try and cover this area as well by carrying it around all the time :)

    Am glad that there still is a place on the web where I can find you ;)

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are such a tease! Can't wait to see the cover!!

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Jessica Raymond said…

    Can't wait to see it!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to see the cover, sounds wonderful and so appropriate. (where's a big cheesy smilie when you need one. Keep rocking.

    Love Maggie xx

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maggiephantypants...I am trying to work out who you are..no relation no numtyknicks are you? If i'm worth a million, believe me i'll buy the whole of C19 and the M&Pp a drink.

    Thank for all your good wishes!

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I shall never, ever regret wishing that you'd get published, Pip. If it took offering myself up to the fates to get you into print, then lovers of romantic comedy the world over should be grateful to me. Now what was it I said I'd do again? Read it in Lichfield cathedral wearing only an abseiling helmet?

    RT xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home