My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://phillipa-ashley.com/blog and update your bookmarks.

Phillipa Ashley

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm on the LBD site!

Sorry to be like a kid in a sweetie shop, but I'm so excited that Decent Exposure is featured on the Little Black Dress website.

There isn't a chapter sample yet but you can find out more about the book - and win some lovely BeneFit cosmetics - or even find out some recipes for love.

Click here to find out more.

Click here to enter the BeneFit competition. It's very easy !

4 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray! It's exciting isn't it? Just wait till you see it on the shelves!

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Jessica Raymond said…

    Congrats, Pip -- not long to go now! :)

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Pip
    this is fabulous. Everything seems to be happening very quickly now.
    Mine has been on order forever ! but I will also go and get one from the shelves, for the buzz of it :-)
    DF x

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Phillipa said…

    Thanks Julie, Jess and Duckface. I really like the image of the typical Decent Exposure reader on the LBD site. Must get my body shimmer on now while I cook dinner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home